From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Esther Jorda
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 6:28 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Virbagen interferon low doses - Need advise

Xana, my baby is now 2,5 yo. I suspect she developped leukemia, although the
vet is not 100% sure.

She is now with antibiotics. She had fever, convulsions, ataxia... Blood
work shows anaemia, hematocrit 25%. white cells were highly increased.
Toxoplasma vas positive to igg( 1/10), (igm negative, < 1/10).

About Felv the vet suggest to put her under omega interferon orally, at low
dose... dayly for at least 3 months.

I am asking about side effects... can you give us some advise??

--

Esther
= ^..^ =