Thank you for your answer. Indeed, FIP is always a posibility, but in this
case, is not clear and the antibiotic good response seems to confirm it. I
had dealed with PIF 4 times and know well it. The wet is not worried about
it. But, in any case, I am not sure about toxoplasma. Protein is altered,
high gamma but normal albumina in blood work .  A/G ratio is 0,4. The anemia
is caused because the Fel viruses is in the bone marrow. The vet suggest low
dose  omega interferon orally, at long term... Xana also has chronic flu, i
mean feline herpesvirus.

Btw i am cat rescue person, Xana was trapped when she was a kitten I was
lucky to find a fostering home. She is the only cat at home...
Well, any idea will be very usefull
And sorry, english is not my language. Thanks again
El 14/06/2011 21:30, "HIDEYO YAMAMOTO" <hideyo.yamam...@msn.com> escribió:

> I have used feline omega interferon on many many cats in the past - there
really is no side effect I have experienced with my cats.
> it's been said, when used for a long term, it may suppress their bone
marrow, which may cause anemia - but this never happens when using for a
short term.
> What was the lab work look like? Did your vet suspect dry FIP by any
chance - you will normally see elevated gloublin/decreased albumin - and
sometimes elevated bilrubin with mild anmeia -
> The symptoms of dry FIP can be similar to toxoplasimosis -
>
> Hideyo
>
>> From: longhornf...@verizon.net
>> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
>> Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:52:54 -0500
>> Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Virbagen interferon low doses - Need advise
>>
>> I thought FeLV stood for Feline Leukemia Virus....

Blood

http://globaldefensagats.blogspot.com/search/label/1.3.Adoptar%20en%2
http://globaldefensagats.blogspot.com/2010/09/adoptar-en-gracia.htm