WOO-HOO!  Yay VooDoo!

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Travis, Dori and 6
furangels: Ruthie, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome and Sammi =^..^=
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Melinda Kerr<mailto:msk...@me.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 8:52 AM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] VooDoo's Home

  OK, so who says miracles and divine intervention do not exist?  After a
couple of hours in the very hot sun, I found evidence that maybe VooDoo was
alive and close by.  Then, I discovered that the police now have a NO trapping
policy.  I went to my Japanese vet to see if he could find a trap.  He was
going to call the city on Monday.  So, back to being a little stressed, feeling
as though my best hope was gone.

  A couple of hours later, a very short, but really hard rain came and I was
once again concerned because I thought he was hiding in a drain pipe.  As soon
as the rain ended, I went to the back door and called out asking him to come
home.  What do you know, he answered me with his crazy, whiny cry.  After a few
minutes of trying to coax him into the house, I decided that he was either
trapped or hurt.  I called to him and he continued to call back.  Once I
located him hiding under a tree, I belly crawled on the wet ground to where he
was.  I reached under, in the dark, expecting the worst.  However, he let me
grab him and pull him out.

  So, 48 hours after going missing, my baby is home safe and sound.  We will be
watching closely for sniffles and signs of fever!

  Thank you all for your advice and positive vibes.  I truly believe that they
worked.

  Melinda, Fuji and VooDoo