http://www.winnfelinehealth.org/

You know, I've thought a lot about things that could make a difference and
the most important thing that could change right now is the lack of
availability of Virbagen Interferon Omega in the United States.  Why in the
world does it make any sense for the FDA to require millions of dollars
worth of peer reviewed studies to be undertaken for US approval on a drug
that has been effectively saving cat's lives for almost a decade everywhere
else in the world and has been used in hundreds of foreign studies.
Interferon Omega would have probably saved Dexter's life, plain and simple.
However, I can't get a drug for him (that has absolutely no abuse potential
in humans, by the way) unless I go through a 2 month process with the DEA
and FDA that will only result in a guarantee that any overnight package from
Europe that contains the medication that I've been given permission to
import, will be seized and held for months, only to lose its refrigeration
and spoil.  This is, of course, after I've spent about $1200 for the honor.

So, I suggest that we all start calling and writing our congress-people and
senators and demanding an immediate provisional approval be given for
Virbagen Interferon Omega to be sold in the US.  Heck, it's practically a
cure for FiP as well!