iT ISN' THE WORK INVOLVED IN CARING FOR THEM, IT IS WHAT YOU GET BACK FROM THEM
IN RETURN THAT COUNTS!
A friend of mine had to follow her little dog around the yard with a shallow
dish to catch the urine for the vet.  She said she hoped that the neighbors
never saw her, or they would have thought she was crazy.  Folks around here
just do not think you need to go to all that trouble for cats and dogs,
ESPECIALLY CATS.  They think I am crazy because I take my pride to the vet for
shots, etc.  The only thing they are good for is out in the barn to catch mice.
 I have earned the name "Crazy Cat Lady"