Ben,

I cried when you wrote about Dexter.  He sounds like he fought til he
just got too tired and did what he could to let you know it was time
for him to move on.  It is so hard to make that choice.  Makes you
feel like you are 'playing' God sometimes but I think He knows and
gives us that 'power' to use wisely, judiciously and to help our
fur-babies when necessary. And Dexter knew, he told you, and now he's
healthy, happy and waiting for you to show up.

Anyway, you say you can get Interferon at vetcentric.com but neither
of my vets are registered with them and apparently they have to have a
vet Rx to ship anything so.....

Is what you get from them the Virbagen Interferon Omega or the human
stuff?  If it is the Virbagen Interferon Omega and you have some, can
I ask what state you are in?  I am in Ohio but if you have some of the
Omega available I would like to know if you would give me your address
so I can send you $ for shipping some to me?

How long does it last?  What is the dosage?  Do you refrigerate it?
Freeze it?  Etc.  If you are willing/able to send some please respond
to me directly if possible.

katofo...@gmail.com

Thanks a zillion!  My FeLV+ kitty, Luke (I know, sick name but when
she tested positive I just started calling her my Luke Kitty and it
stuck.  What can I say?) will probably have all teeth pulled soon if I
can come up with the $.

She is having a hard time eating, seems to be losing appetite but
still purrs up a storm when scritched.  Refuses food with ANY meds;
L-Lysine, Amoxicillin, tooth meds, etc.; drinks a little kitten milk
replacement unless I try to mix any meds in it;  eats a very small
amount of canned food unless I add meds;  trying to syringe force her
gets me scratched, she spits most of it up and she and I both get VERY
stressed.  Her teeth are rotting.  She probably doesn't have long as I
can't afford much in the way of meds on unemployment but I want to
help her if I can so she has a good life as long as possible...

Bless all of you for the information, support and help you offer.
Hope to hear from you Ben.

Kat