Hi!

I usually just lurk on this list, but had to share a short story from the
recent past.

We have a set of security screen doors on our front door and tend to leave the
interior solid door open for cooling breezes, sometimes all night in warm
weather.  There is a tiny 1/4 in. gap at the bottom of the screen doors.  One
morning I walked out and found a lizard tail (just the tail) on the rug just
inside the front door.  Apparently a lizard came exploring under the door and
one of our family felines got into some midnight mischief.   Hope the rest of
the lizard got back outside, but it was a bit of a shock to pick up the
"string" then realize it was a 6-7 inch lizard tail first thing in the a.m.  A
real wake up experience!

Georgetta in Ventura, CA