Sherry...such sad news to start the day today.  Wishing you light and love as
you remember them and smile.  Candles tonight in their honor in SoCal.  Sara

------Original Mail------
From: "Sherry DeHaan" <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 20:23:07 -0700 PDT
Subject: [Felvtalk] Turner and Studley Do Right Please add to the CLS :(

We lost 2 more of our Sids kids today....
Turner was one of my rescues from off the awful streets of Grand Rapids,He was
sweet handsome buff and white boy that cooed like a pidgeon when you scratched
his back.

Studley was a sweet gray and white boy,he LOVED everyone and let them know it
!!! Rest in peace you sweet fur angels.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.