I am so sorry - Natalie

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 1:11 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Oscar Please Add to the CLS :( :( :(

Ok really how much heartache are we supposed to handle all at one time???
Oscar was a great tiger boy,he was our special one -eyed guy. I lovingly
called him Oscar de la One eye. We found out this morning that Dr. Jen had
to let him go...something about diabetic shock....I was so happy that I did
have the chance to tell him I love him and kiss him last night before I left
from my shift at Sids.My heart new to give EXTRA lovin last night.My heart
is so heavy today with sadness......
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.