From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 8:07 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Zombo Please add to the CLS :(

Seriously are we being tested by a higher being og how much loss we REALLY
can take???  Oh where do I start about are AWESOME Zombo? This crazy fun
lovin boy had been a charmer since day 1 with us...He would get on the
counter and if you walk up to him he would reach up and put a paw on each
shoulder and give lovin hugs..(crying now,pardon any mispellings) His hugs
were just the sweetest relief from a bad day at work. This disease is so
awful and heartbreaking...yet I know that in my heart this is what I am
supposed to be doing for these beautiful babies....I love you Zombo you
handsome orange and white baby boy....
Sherry
PS One of my fav Sids girls Bonnet must have knew I needed some comforting
cause she was all over me with love before I left Sids tonight  :) I love
them ALL so much

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"