Remember we "talked" about fracking?  With so much of it going on, seems
logical that it could do that! I always wondered if drilling for oil too
much in one area might undermine the area's sound structure..hmmmm  Natalie

Fracking Operations Cause Thousands of Earthquakes in Arkansas
Mike Ludwig, Truthout: "Geologists say fracking wastewater disposal wells in
central Arkansas caused an outbreak of thousands of minor earthquakes. The
Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission placed a ban on fracking wastewater wells in
the area yesterday. A moratorium on well activity had been in place for
months as geologists investigated a possible link between fracking activity
and the outbreak of more than 1,200 earthquakes that measured lower than 4.7
in magnitude."

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=rX28kYifkO19NOdyPTAHV
bQzUlSnOFe1> Read the Article