Greetings Everyone,

We recently took in a kitten someone was going to put down from our vet, and
last night I was awaken in the middle of the night by a howling noise, i
thought it was our older cat but it was the kitten, she was growling in the
corner and for some reason went to the bathroom on the floor instead of her
litter box, is this common among FeLV cats? It was dr jeckle and Mr. Hyde, she
was back to her loving self this morning? I'm so confused I've never seen an
animal behave like that? When my older cat was dx he was more so "sick" we
thought he swallowed a bone? talk about one of the worst days ever!

Has anyone else had this happen?