It has been 15 + years since she left this world (not related to the stones). There were antibiotics and steriods I think. Somehow I think there was meds to deal with the urine PH. Sorry I can't give more information. Now I would check with a holistic vet as well as my regular vets.
On Jul 29, 2011, at 5:31 PM, Edna Taylor wrote:

What did your vet do for the stones. Bug has kidney stones and the vet said that there really is not a lot they can do for those. I tried feeding her the special food but she wouldn't eat it and the vet said if she is eating anything else (very hard to feed individually when you have more than 10 cats) then it was not doing her any good to eat the prescription diet :(

From: maima...@gmail.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:42:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Question

My very sweet little girl, Mi Tu, turned into a problem cat because of
bladder stones. I took her to the vets several times. They checked
her, did routine lab tests and everything they could think of. I was
finally at the end of my rope and they had been doing their research.
The vets drew urine from the bladder. The stones were there and we
got her the treatment she needed. She was in a lot of pain but the
symptoms presented were for a behavioral disorder.