On 07-29, MaiMaiPG wrote:

> Proof that animals need to be provided for in wills!

So very true, and I have a will giving $1,000 with each cat, but my
problem is WHO will take them?  WHO can I trust not to take the money
and dump the cat?  My three kids and grand kids will each take one or
two, but they have a bunch of cats of their own, and my cat loving
friends are few and far between.

We have discussed this on the list before, and sadly I am no closer
to finding the answer?

Ideally I want someone to move into our house to care for them, but
there again........ WHO?

Lorrie