She's about 6 months now.

On 7/31/2011 7:34 AM, Lynda Wilson wrote:
That time-line is about right. Some vets will say 90 days. If the Elisa is positive again, then do another IFA. If you get a negative again on the IFA, then you will have to repeat again. Of course if the ELISA is negative, there is no need to to another IFA (which means she cleared the virus). How old is Miss Nora?

Good luck!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Norman" <pam_nor...@charter.net>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 9:46 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Retesting

Miss Nora, the FeLeuk kitty we got adopted here in Spring Green, is due for retesting. In late May she tested positive on the Elisa & then in the first week of June, she tested negative on the IFA. It's my understanding that she should be re-tested 45 - 60 days after later. Would that be the Elisa or the IFA or both?

Pam