From: Peggy Verdonck <jetalitosunnys...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2011 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] No Good Rotten People!

I totally agree, but another side of the story...I got treated VERY bad by
shelter personnel  because I brought in a stray husky I found on the side of
the road! I knew they thought I was lying. It made me feel horribble because
I would never do that to one of my own animals!!! If they treat people like
that, who are trying to help the animal find its owners or at least get off
the road so it won't get hit, they might not do it again!
Not me!! Ill just take the bad treatment over leaving a cat or dog in
danger!