From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lorrie
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 7:10 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Rescue people

I have a rescue shelter, which is a large two story building with
individual rooms for the cats, and I guess I've been very fortunate,
because others in the area who rescue have been very helpful to me.
It's the general public who give me such problems.  They dump their
pregnant females on me, as well un-neutered males who spray and
fight.  The worst thing they do is tape up kittens in cardboard
boxes and leave them out in front of my building when no one is
there.  Thankfully we find them on time.

Lorrie