I agree. I take the flys out of my outside  cat's drinking water to save them.

--- On Sat, 8/6/11, dlg...@windstream.net <dlg...@windstream.net> wrote:

From: dlg...@windstream.net <dlg...@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Feline Leukemia Question
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Saturday, August 6, 2011, 11:49 AM

tHAT IS WHY OUR NATION IS IN THE SHAPE IT'S IN.  tHE ECONOMY IS BASED ON
THROWAWAY AND BUY A NEW ONE.  cAR GETS A DENT, TRADE IT.  WE THROW AWAY
CHILDREN AND/OR ABUSE THEM, DISCARD SPOUSES LIKE A USED PAPER CUP.  THE POOR
ANIMALS DON'T STAND A CHANCE.  ME, I STOP AND PICK UP TURTLES WHO ARE CROSSING
THE ROAD AND PUT THEM SAFELY IN THE GRASS  ON THE SIDE THEY WERE HEADING TO.  I
EVEN STOPPED ON MY ROAD ONE DAY AND URGED A SNAKE ACROSS THE ROAD (HE WAS SO
LONG I COULDN'T GO AROUND HIM) WITH A STICK.