i'm familiar with Alley Cat Allie's taske on testing ferasls because thete is a
group here who follows their line. I completely disagree with it. I have
re-released cats with FIV, but I think it is crazy to release cats with FeLV.
Those cats will probably die a horrible lonely death & put other, even tame
cats at risk. I cannot understand it.