AND I read that cell phones are wreaking havoc on bees, too!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lorrie
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 4:02 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Saving bees

No you aren't nuts.......
That's a very kind thing to do....... Honey bees are having a
difficult time surviving due to pesticides and the tracheal mite
that can kill entire hives.

We've got some very kind hearted people in this group......
People here seem to regard all life as worthwhile regardless
of whether it's a pet or another little creature who also
wants to live.

Lorrie