That's one for the books....amazing!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
molvey...@hotmail.com
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 8:33 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Defying the Odds

Check this out - I have an FIV positive cat living with me.  He's an older
gentleman that I took in a couple of years ago.  In March a two year old cat
of mine died and that's when we discovered she had FeLV.  She tested
negative as a kitten.  She and my FIV positive kitty lived together sharing
food and water bowls and everything.  I think he used to groom her too when
she was a kitten.  I had him, the FIV kitty, combo tested yesterday.  Can
you believe that booger is negative for FeLV?  Talk about defying the odds.
Doesn't make sense that an immune compromised kitty did not contract the
disease.  You can't predict anything regarding this disease.  I just assumed
he had gotten it from her.

Just wanted to share my good but very confusing news.

sent from my AT&T Smartphone by HTC