From: Belinda Sauro <ma...@bemikitties.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW:  Sorry to Ask so much, but...

       This is the same type of crate I used on my cross country trip with the
kitties in the semi, I bought 4 of these, 2, 36" and 2, 42" sizes, only
difference is mine have 3 doors (one on the side too).  They are very nice,
easy to fold and set up,

http://www.amazon.com/Pet-Folding-Crate-Cage-Kennel/dp/B004G4W2I4/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1313079277&sr=8-6

--
Belinda