So sorry to hear you lost Jager, Sherry.  He sounds like a real sweet boy.
You were fortunate to know and love each other.  Sending you both love and
light.

~Bonnie

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 7:55 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Jager Please add to the CLS :(

We lost our sweet Sids kid Jager last night to intestinal lymphoma. I got to
tell him good bye and that I loved him. And rubbed his beautiful littlr
black ears with the white stripes.

He had the coolest ears and purrsonality.He was all black except each ear
had white stripes,my fiance' couldn't believe it was reall and that someone
bleached them.Well for the 4 1/2 years we had him,his ears ALWAYS stayed the
same :). He always has some kind of issue going on but always overcame it
and was a happy boy. We spoiled him with baby food everyday just because he
was Jager. I will miss this precious little guy. I love you sweet Jager.

Sherry

than our own,

Unable to accept its awful gaps.

We still would have it no other way"