So sorry to hear about Jager. He was lucky to have your love and glad that you
had his. Remember the good times :).....Hugs ~  Lynda
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 9:55 PM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Jager Please add to the CLS :(

        We lost our sweet Sids kid Jager last night to intestinal lymphoma. I
got to tell him good bye and that I loved him. And rubbed his beautiful littlr
black ears with the white stripes.
        He had the coolest ears and purrsonality.He was all black except each
ear had white stripes,my fiance' couldn't believe it was reall and that someone
bleached them.Well for the 4 1/2 years we had him,his ears ALWAYS stayed the
same :). He always has some kind of issue going on but always overcame it and
was a happy boy. We spoiled him with baby food everyday just because he was
Jager. I will miss this precious little guy. I love you sweet Jager.
        Sherry

        than our own,
        Unable to accept its awful gaps.
        We still would have it no other way"