Well the hearache just keeps on coming...London was a wonderful former Sids kid
that had a chance to be in his own home since February.He indured having to
lose a leag and a few other ailments,but he was a charming lovebug that always
looked pissed.But was ALWAYS very happy,he just had the look. :) I almost
adopted him myself back in January after losing my Xander.When the whole
Wednesday night crew got wind of me possibly adopting him,there were threats of
them all coming to visit EVERY wednesday. I was ok with that. But I just wasn't
ready for another yet and wonderful Cheryl took him home shortly after.He was a
great cat with a GREAT purrsonality...I love you London and I will miss you
sweetie  :(
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.