YTd1dGM0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzYzOTcwODQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjkxNTA0BG1zZ0lk
AzMwNDcxBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEzMTM0OTczNTM-> Fake Frontline

To all cat and dog lovers!

A few months ago, a friend noticed a warning at the front counter of her
vet's office about counterfeit Frontline. At the time, I didn't give it much
thought.  Then, another friend forwarded a link about a dog dying from what
his vet thinks might be due to toxicity from some fake Frontline. You may or
may not already know about this, but I think it is important enough to post
the link to the article here:

http://www.dailykos .com/story/ 2011/08/12/ 1006303/- EPA-Counterfeit-
Pesticide- Products- for-Dogs- and-Cats# comments
<http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/08/12/1006303/-EPA-Counterfeit-Pesticide
-Products-for-Dogs-and-Cats#comments>

Very sad story. If you use Frontline, be careful about where you purchase it
and examine the package closely.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company
that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.