In Arkansas there had been many, many small earthquakes, and fracking is
suspected! No, you're not a fear monger, you're facing reality of what they
would like no one to notice..

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lynda Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 2:12 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] For those who had experience with fracking: Did
Fracking Cause the Virginia Earthquake?

Ya know, that was my first thought!! Am I a fear monger?  No, just well
educated about the effects of gas drilling & fracking.  Check this news out,
it was just posted on my friends FB page. Read full article by clicking on
the link for those that are interested.

"State air tests in two communities in the Barnett Shale gas patch found
strong evidence that a cancer-causing chemical - banned for most uses for
more than 25 years - was used in hydraulic fracturing of natural gas wells"

http://www.texassharon.com/2011/08/24/barnett-shale-tests-find-banned-carcin
ogen-in-air-near-fracking-sites/