Tell them: yeah, I’ll declaw my cat if you pull out all your teeth.

That ought to shut them up!

~B.

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Gloria Lane
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 7:43 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: Keep Cats Indoors

Problem is declawing is so harmful to adult cats- painful, hard to adjust to,
it can ruin them. Not right for kittens, but for adults it's just mean,
torturous.  Just not a good thing to do. There are places that allow cats w
claws but folks may not think bout that till the last thing. But then grandma
or whoever dies or goes to an Alzheimer's facility and then who wants a cat
ruined by declaw.

Gloria

Sent from my iPhone