PetTinic is a very good source; my vet always prescribes it when cats are
anemic.  Right now, a cat with renal failure is getting some daily, but you
should not give too much/more than vet recommends.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Gloria B. Lane
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2011 2:33 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] where to purchase LTCI

Hmmm.  Think blood work would add some insight into things like
potassium, blood counts.  Can see if anemic, etc. Good that his gums
are pink.  Not sure about the baby aspirin, maybe she's assuming pain?

How bout some Pettinic or something like that with b vitamins possibly?

Gloria

<marciabmar...@gmail.com

www.tcyte.com

<hideyo.yamam...@msn.com