Natalie

I am glad you and yours are OK! I'll bet you were extra worried just because
of the little lives that are in your hands. I know that when we are in a
tornado warning or anything that could affect my animals, that's all I can
focus on , is keeping them safe! So glad you are OK(-:

Marcia

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 5:29 PM, Natalie <at...@optonline.net> wrote:

> I also use, and must reorder some Biotin from Nickers International.  It's
> great supplement that contains the right amount of B12, and more, and cats
> like it mixed into their food.
>
> http://www.nickersinternational.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=04016&Sho
> w=ExtInfo
>

> Description/Instructions/Ingredients
>
> Nutritional supplement rich in biotin (6 mg per tsp), an essential B
> vitamin
> and nutritional enzyme for the synthesis of fatty acids - important
> building
> blocks for skin and coat. Biotin helps metabolize carbohydrates and
> proteins, maximizing the nutritional value of your pet's diet. Pet owners
> feed biotin for dry skin, constant scratching and dull thinning coat. A
> safe, economical and effective alternative to prednisone and
> antihistamines.
> Makes your pet look and feel the way nature intended! Great tasting and
> easy
> to feed. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
> Feed every day. Sprinkle on food or mix into food. The enclosed 1/4
> teaspoon
> contains 1.5 mg (1500mcg) of biotin.
> Dogs under 30 lbs. and all cats: 1/4 teaspoon each day.
> Dogs over 30 lbs: 1/4 teaspoon for every 30 lbs. of body weight each day.
> A double lever may be safely given to pregnant and lactating pets.
> Best when used with tender loving care!
> Ingredients: Primary dried yeast, biotin, malto dextrin.
>

> Guaranteed Analysis per ounce:
>
> Crude Protein....     42 % (Min)
> Crude Fat..........       4 % (Min)
> Crude FIber......       4 % (Max)
> Moisture...........        4 % (Max)
> Ash...................       4 % (Max)
> Calcium.............  0.05 % (Min)
>                           0.07 % (Max)
> Phosphorus.......  0.87 % (Min)
> Salt...................  0.027 % (Min)
>                           0.033 % (Max)
>

> Minerals (Min):
> Potassium:      1.78 %
> Magnesium:    0.12 %
> Zinc:               5 mg
> Iron:               1 mg
> Copper:          2 mg
> Manganese:    0.2 mg
> Selenium:        0.03 mg
>
> Vitamins (Min):
> B12:  0.02 mcg
> Inositol: 119 mg
> Choline:  101 mg
> Biotin:  58 mg
> Niacin:  10 mg
> Thiamine (B1): 2.25 mg
> Panthotenic Acid: 1.6 mg
> Riboflavin (B2): 1.06 mg
> P-Amino Benzoic Acid: 1 mg
> B6:  1 mg
> Folic Acid:  0.35 mg
>
> Features
>
> Helpful & effective for: dry skin, constant scratching, dull thin coat,
> excessive shedding.
> Contains biotin and essential fatty acids plus a wide spectrum of vitamins
> and minerals.
> Contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
> [...]

*Marcia Baronda*
*Baronda Supplies & Service, Inc.*
*1550 S 2700 Rd.*
*Herington, Kansas 67449*
*Phone: 785-466-2501*
*Cell:    785-230-6499*
**
**" *I wish to address ethics as it applies to our companion animals. As a
veterinarian, I am an advocate for the rights of these wonderful beings who
inhabit the earth and our homes, sharing this journey with us. It is my
conviction that these animals,and all plants and animals, domesticated or
wild, have inherent rights that are separate from their ability to benefit
humans. They have the same right to exist as we do."  Don Hamilton DVM*