I'm so sorry.  RIP Black Tom

From: Kelley Saveika <moonv...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 10:26 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Sadly, Black Tom crossed the rainbow bridge last week

His feeder is devastated.  I am sure she blames herself for not taking him to
the vet sooner.  Thanks very much to those of you who offered him sanctuary.  I
can always depend on this list for help.

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Please help Trooper!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/trooper

"And it is the most divisive incivility to tell true animal lovers they can’t
complain about it, that they can’t fight for the animals, that they should sit
down and shut up and allow the killing to continue."

- Nathan Winograd