Seems like I read the woman in CA does have her property fenced in.  She
doesn't actually have as much acreage as this other guy.  She has a staff of
like 25 people.  I never heard that about the other guy so who knows if his
property is fenced in.  But it seems like he takes in ferals and homeless cats
who have absolutely nowhere else to go so even if it isn't an ideal home
situation those cats are a lot better off with him.