This Natalie may be long gone by the time you youngster kick the
bucket.unless a bucket kicks you first..

Yes, I would take a few if I had an open condo, so don't go anywhere yet,
OK?

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Maureen Olvey
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 10:21 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Living forever :-)

I have so many foster failures that I have more cats than most people so
mine could never stay together (a lot of them wouldn't care).  So here's my
plan - my husband would keep several but he couldn't handle keeping all of
them by himself, and even if he did once he remarried I doubt a new wife
would want to take care of that many animals, so for the rest my rescue
would take a few of the younger, adoptable ones, I have a couple of friends
that would each take a few, then I know this nice lady in CT that operates a
rescue that can take the rest.  Her name is Natalie.

Except for one cat, she will go to someone with the e-mail address of
maima...@gmail.com.  That cat's name is Mai Mai so it's only appropriate she
goes to someone who has Mai Mai in her address!

Her and her brother are named Mai & Thai, like the drink except that there's
an "h" in the tai word that normally isn't there.  So her name is pronounced
Mai like the drink but I call her Mai Mai.  Just to clarify, the reason
there's an "h" in Thai which isn't there in the correct spelling of the
drink (which is mai tai) is because my boy Thai is an apple head Siamese
(mix but looks almost pure) and the new name for the traditional applehead
Siamese cat is a Thai Cat.  So after reading that for some reason I came up
with Mai & Thai for those two.  So anyway, I think Mai Mai should go with
Mai Mai on her farm.  And if you're taking Mai Mai you might as well take
Thai.

"I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are
profitable to the human race or doesn't..the pain which it inflicts upon
sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." - Mark
Twain

> Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 19:52:14 -0500
> From: dlg...@windstream.net
> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Living forever :-)
>
> That is what really worries me. I am in pretty god shape, but accidents do
happen. That is why we have to have everything worked out now, including the
woever gets my cat(s) to let them know about thir prsonality, food, etc.