thats entrapment, and i think it's illegal as hell!

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:02 AM, Lynda Wilson <longhornf...@verizon.net>wrote:

> It just breaks my heart when we lived in Austin, Tx that there were so many
> deer starving, they would shoot them rather than feed them. In fact, I
> worked for a CPA that would litterally climb a tree and have a pile of corn
> on the ground, wait for the deer to start eating and shoot it. It made me
> sick and I certainly gave him my opinion on it. Deer are such beautiful
> animals.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lorrie" <felineres...@frontier.com>

*Marcia Baronda*
*Baronda Supplies & Service, Inc.*
*1550 S 2700 Rd.*
*Herington, Kansas 67449*
*Phone: 785-466-2501*
*Cell:    785-230-6499*
**
**" *I wish to address ethics as it applies to our companion animals. As a
veterinarian, I am an advocate for the rights of these wonderful beings who
inhabit the earth and our homes, sharing this journey with us. It is my
conviction that these animals,and all plants and animals, domesticated or
wild, have inherent rights that are separate from their ability to benefit
humans. They have the same right to exist as we do."  Don Hamilton DVM*