Marcia, I totally agree!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marcia Baronda
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:22 PM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hunters

  thats entrapment, and i think it's illegal as hell!

  On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:02 AM, Lynda Wilson <longhornf...@verizon.net>
wrote:

    It just breaks my heart when we lived in Austin, Tx that there were so many
deer starving, they would shoot them rather than feed them. In fact, I worked
for a CPA that would litterally climb a tree and have a pile of corn on the
ground, wait for the deer to start eating and shoot it. It made me sick and I
certainly gave him my opinion on it. Deer are such beautiful animals.
    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lorrie" <felineres...@frontier.com>