People can donate money so she can get the prescription meds :)

Edna

From: moonv...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:18:14 -0500
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Aslans FeLV cat sanctuary

Also they should contact Petco....they give disaster grants....

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Kelley Saveika <moonv...@gmail.com> wrote:

Whoops...panacur strongid lysine mega c & syringes are not.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 9:51 AM, Kelley Saveika <moonv...@gmail.com> wrote:

Those medicines  are prescription...even the Ringers:(

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Natalie <at...@optonline.net> wrote:

Christiane jus posted a Facebook URL about Aslanscats FeLV Cat Sanctuary
Because our felvtalk cannot accept more than 20KB in a  MAILING, I WILL POST
SOMETHING IN SEVERAL PARTS!
I FEEL THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO USE THIS GROUP IN THE FUTURE, TOO!

They need to replace all of these lost items, if anyone is in this are:

10  50lb bags of dry food
15 litter boxes
30 cases of canned food
20 cat beds
cat trees and condos
scratching posts
She lost $3000 worth of medicines for the cats and now needs:
Lactated ringers solution, prozymes, Pen-g solution, baytril,
doxycycline, panacur, stongid, clavamox, lysine, mega C,
1cc and 3cc syringes, 18 gauge needles and 21 gauge needles
TOWELS

Please go to www.aslanscats.org

Or send donations to:

Aslans cats,
486 west main street,
Catskill, NY  12414.

Please make checks payable to: aslans cats.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Please help Trooper!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/trooper

"And it is the most divisive incivility to tell true animal lovers they can’t
complain about it, that they can’t fight for the animals, that they should sit
down and shut up and allow the killing to continue."

- Nathan Winograd