Hi everyone,
I found a stray Calico approximately 6 month old kitten a couple weeks ago, and
I was unable to take her in.  I took her to my local shelter, and checked on
her today and was told that she tested for positive for feline leukemia.
Because of this she will be put down soon.  She is playful, and friendly and
would make a wonderful companion to anyone.  I live in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
If anyone is interested in adopting her please contact me as soon as possible.
(479)434-4867

Sincerely,
Mary Foshee