From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of quinn gardner
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 1:30 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] pleasehelp

Hi
i have just found out tht my cat is pregnant 8.5wks to a stray that tested
positive for feline aids
i was due to have her fixed but was a little to late as she is 8mths now.
The vet wants me to take her in to get an abortion is this the only way???
Do i have no other options?Is this the best thing to do??