Sending my condolences to you. It's tough to lose our precious furry babies!!
Hugs~
Lynda
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 11:19 AM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Bonnet Please add to the CLS :*(

        My heart is broken,found out today that Dr. Jen had to let our
beautiful Bon Bon go yesterday. Bonnet was my favorite girl at Sids,she came in
a shy girl and blossomed into a loving,playful and sweet beautiful tortie. I
will miss this wonderful little lady,I am happy I got to spend some time with
her on Monday while I was there. Never enough time. :(
        Sherry

        than our own,
        Unable to accept its awful gaps.
        We still would have it no other way"