From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 9:19 AM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Bonnet Please add to the CLS :*(

My heart is broken,found out today that Dr. Jen had to let our beautiful Bon
Bon go yesterday. Bonnet was my favorite girl at Sids,she came in a shy girl
and blossomed into a loving,playful and sweet beautiful tortie. I will miss
this wonderful little lady,I am happy I got to spend some time with her on
Monday while I was there. Never enough time. :(

Sherry

than our own,

Unable to accept its awful gaps.

We still would have it no other way"