Sherry, I'm sad to know you lost another cat.  It never gets any
easier.  Thank you for giving Kinger Dinger 3 years of love.

We have a rescued cat like Kinger. He sent me to the ER when we
first got him, and we still have to be very careful when petting
him, but he is truly one of the sweetest cats ever, and we forgive
him for his aggressiveness because who knows what he went thru before
we got him.  He is a huge big white long haired cat and we named him
YETI for the abominable snowman, or actually the abomimable snow cat!

Lorrie