Lorrie,
Clavamox and fish mox are the same, both contain amoxicillin, but clavamox
contains an extra ingredient, clavulanate potassium. It actually works much
better than amoxicillin. Not something that is available  OTC like FishMox.  If
you go to revival animal health they have a whole slew of otc antibiotics by
Thomas Labs. They are all human grade simply labeled for fish or birds or
whatever(-:

Good luck
Marcia
Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.