They are both so cute and look quite at home in your house.  I'm glad you decided to keep both.  I have 2 positives (may have caused the second by mixing too young too soon:(  However, I have no regrets because they are best friends!  Even though one has suffered from lymphoma (in remission for 15 months) the other has been asymptomatic and both are happy and relatively healthy.

Good luck to you and your new family!