Thank you Beth for posting the crashs link....and Bonnie it would have been
GREAT for you to come to the Wine/Art Gala !!! Where are you located? We had an
awesome night and raised almost $15,000 !!! Will be even better next year !!!
Thanks to all of you for your kind words,they REALLY do help me through the
hard times we go through with our beloved Sids kids    :) Love to you all !!!
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"