Goodnight, sweet babies Lila Rose and Roxxi.......

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Travis, Dori and 6
furangels: Ruthie, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome and Sammi =^..^=
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherry DeHaan<mailto:sherryd...@yahoo.com>
  To: Felvtalk<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 7:15 PM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Lila Rose and Roxxi Please add to the CLS :(

        We lost these two Sids girls in the last several days.
        Lila Rose was a shy scared girl that was only with us for just a few
months.
        Roxxi was a beautiful Torti girl who was very quiet and sweet.I had the
honor of loving her for just over 3 years. I was broken hearted over these two
lovely ladies.   :(
        Sherry

        than our own,
        Unable to accept its awful gaps.