From: dppl dppl <dppl1...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] testing cats
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Friday, November 18, 2011, 6:27 PM

As I continue to try to learn as much as possible about this illness and
testing the kitten I found,
I came across this post on the Best Friends site questioning the testing
process.  I was wondering if
anyone had any comments on its contents?Thanks
 http://network.bestfriends.org/groups/smitten_by_kittens/pages/feline-leukemia-testing-why-are-you-wasting-your-money.aspx
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----