From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 12:10 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 4, Issue 14

Educating vets is up to us.  When I find something I think is important, I copy
and take it to him.  He said he appreciates it because he doesn't have a lot of
time to spend on the computer sifting thru all the articles.  I lilve in a
rural area and he spends a lot of time with cows, horses and hogs.  Sometimes I
have gone for an appointment and he is not there because a cow is having a
difficult delivery and he can't just leave her.  Then that throws his day off
and many times, he has to work beyond his regular day to finish up all his
patients.  I don't mind that because I would probably do the same thing.  Can't
leave an animal in distress.  Wouldn't wat him to leave mine just because of
his schedule.