From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Wolf, Leah R.
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 5:20 PM
To: felvpositivec...@yahoogroups.com; felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] [FeLVPositiveCats] "A Place For Us"

This was just what I needed today.  My beloved Buddy, a felv+ Maine Coon
whom I adopted nearly 6 years ago, died this morning.  He was about 9 years
old, maybe more.  He had been abandoned at a shelter as a young cat and I
adopted him to be a companion to my other positive cat.  I am grateful that
the end came quickly and quietly, but I am heartbroken.  He was the best cat
ever.  He came running when I called him, he slept every night In my bed and
snuggled on my lap like a giant beanie baby, he got along patiently with the
other cats we have taken in. He had no "meow", just a croak, but had the
most eloquent eyes.  Many times I wished he could talk.  I know that a piece
of him will be with me until we meet again.

Leah