The only other fluids could be ascites, from cancer in the area.

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Marta Gasper
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 10:57 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Horus was drained

Thank-you everybody for sweet words and positive thoughts..Horus is doing
well considering, I think he's filling up again, getting a paunch again. The
tests results might be back tomorrow but most likely sometime next week.
Does somebody have experience seeing almost clear fluid? The tech said
didn't look like FIP to her..but don't know if FIP is like other diseases
that doesn't have a defined characteristic(in this case different looking
fluid vs thick yellow liquid)

He's on amoxi for a bacterial infection, sub-q's everyother day or as
needed.

 He's too sweet. he always was, except hours after rescue was the hissiest
of the litter but as months passed Horus turned into a  very laidback, purr
machine kitty,

Marta

 <http://homelessnomore.webs.com/> http://homelessnomore.webs.com/