They sound like beautiful souls :)

Beth

________________________________
 From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: Felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 10:48 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Eliot and Verdot'  Pleases add to the CLS  :(

Last week we lost Sids kid Eliot,he has fought so much in the last year of his
life...he was lucky to have a home of his own with a volunteer couple that
takes home some of our Sids kids that need that extra attention.Love you Eliot.
Verdot' we lost yesterday...she was a CRAZY,goofy but sweet little black
girl.We had the joy and honor of having the chance to love her for over 4 years
at Sids. I will miss you silly little black beauty. :(
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"